Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whaaaaat?

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... So this would be a blog. My blog actually. I'm no good at this stuff but since I'm going to be gone pretty much the entire summer I thought I would try and upload pictures and videos and stuff so everyone could see what sort of messes and such that I'm getting into. The whole idea is lame. I know. But in the meantime you should go to purevolume.com/abandoningsunday and download Miles and States for FREEEEEEEEEE. And theeeeen go to myspace.com/abandoningsunday and listen to some music and stuff while you're waiting for me to update this thing. Because I know that's what you'll be doing. Just sitting there. Waiting. Refreshing the page every few minutes. Hoping for something new to look at. Yeah right. THE END.



          -Michael Thomas (Abandoning Sunday)



        

No comments:

Post a Comment