Saturday, May 29, 2010

You can be a.....World Changer!

So I'm sitting on a couch in a smelly dorm finishing off a 1 pound bag of skittles and finally posting something. I don't really have any pictures other than the few random ones that I uploaded to facebook from my phone. This week or so has been so stinking amazing. Within being here less than 3 hours I had already jumped into a pool with all my clothes on during a scavenger hunt. Which we dominated by the way. Getting to to worship for like 11 straight everyday, only to be interrupted when it's time to feed, has been one of the most amazing things ever. And also so has been spending all my time with people that I don't know, at all really. Everything has been a huge growing experience for sure and I could definitely not go back. No offense. I really have nothing else to say so I suppose I'll end with TTFN. Tah tah for now. Later kid.




-Michael Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment