Saturday, May 28, 2011

Indeed!

Hey bro! So, basically, some stuff has gone down in the last few weeks that I'm pretty excited about. Tomorrow morning, I leave to go and work for World Changers again for the summer. If you don't know what that is, it's a missions organization and I work for them as a worship leader leading music at youth mission trips all over the country. In short, best flipping job ever. Also, last night, we released a brand stinking new music video for our song "Patience" and it's pretty awesome if I may say so myself. Good day indeed. AAAAAND! Thursday of this last week, we finished tracking for the new record so that should be out sometime around September or so. Very cool stuff. ANd I'm sure there's other stuff that I'm forgetting but for now, this is what you get. Until next time, stay thirsty my friends.




-Michael Thomas (Abandoning Sunday)

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd drop by & say: I'm excited for the new music - love the music video, too.

    ReplyDelete